Our members are from all ages and include amateur and professional photographers. We meet twice a month to talk all things photographic, compete in club competitions, attend information evenings/workshops, make new friends and share our passion for photography.
Our meetings are the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7.15pm (February to November),at the Kelston Community Centre, Awaroa Road (top of Waikumete Hill) Glendene, Waitakere City.
The following competitions and workshops are planned for 2020
|5th February||Competition||Tones of one colour|
|19th February||Workshop||Piha Trip|
|18th March||Workshop||Playing with Video|
|1st April||Competition||Natural History||Trophies|
|15th April||Workshop||Print & Exhibition Prep|
|20th May||Workshop||Working with F Stops|
|3rd June||Competition - postponed||Weather|
|16th June||Rescheduled Competition||Weather|
|19th August||Workshop||Battle of the Images|
|16th September||Workshop||Online webinar - details to follow|
|21st October||Workshop||Blending modes|
|25th November||At Home||Prize Giving|
Please use the form below to renew / join HPS. Payment is via 'Internet Banking' to the BNZ account 02-0152-0152118-083. As referenece, please supply your surname, initial and membership no if renewing. If you would like a 'Receipt' or don't have access to Internet Banking, please contact the Treasurer
|Individual membership||non PSNZ member||$65.00|
|Family membership||non PSNZ member||$80.00|
|Student||High School/under 18||FREE|
* PSNZ members must supply to the HPS Treasurer a copy of their PSNZ receipt.
* Family membership consists of one full member and their partner
* Annual Subscription 1st Jan to 31st Dec
* Pro-Rata fees are 50% from 1st Jul to 31st Dec
* In registering to join the HPS, you are agreeing to the following unless you inform the Secretary by Email to the contray:
- I am happy to accept electronic notification from the HPS Secretary
- I am happy for the information I supply to be seen by the HPS Committee
Use the following form to contact the club secretary.
|Vice President||Sian Neary|
|Committee Members||Hazel Thomas|
|Print Convenor||Jill Cliffe|
|Digital Convenor||Ian Ris|
|Fire Warden||Hitomi Shimazu|